Ardcarne Garden Centres
Recognised as two of the best Garden Centres in Ireland, both the Roscommon Town and Boyle Garden Centres offer Ireland's best for choice, quality, value and service. Both Garden Centres are members of the Plants Plus Garden Centre group, and as such are brimming with tempting displays of seasonal plants and a huge selection of ornamental pots and containers - Come and see us soon!
Christmas Lunch Specials
Cover alpines with a small cloche or pane of glass to keep off the worst of the rain. These exquisite little plants don't mind extreme cold, but can't tolerate soggy soil. Any with woolly or fleshy leaves, such as lewisias and saxifrages, are particularly susceptible so keep as dry as possible.
Follow us on Facebook!
Cut Christmas Trees now in stock!
Just letting you know...our cut Christmas trees have arrived- come in early and choose your perfect tree from only €29.
Monday09:00 - 18:00
Tuesday09:00 - 18:00
Wednesday09:00 - 18:00
Thursday09:00 - 18:00
Friday09:00 - 18:00
Saturday09:00 - 18:00
Sunday12:00 - 18:00
Bank Holidays : 12.00 - 18.00
- Cut Christmas Trees now in stock 28 November 2014
- Shrubs for Winter Colour 28 November 2014
- What to do in the garden in December 28 November 2014
- December's plant of the month is Sarcococca 25 November 2014
- Plant rhubarb crowns 21 November 2014
- Pot up some bulbs for forcing 18 November 2014